Elvis Costello And The Attractions - Goodbye Cruel World download free
Free Download links
- 1620 downloads at 21 mb/s
MP3 RAR archive
- 1948 downloads at 19 mb/s
FLAC RAR archive
- 1705 downloads at 17 mb/s
WMA RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Goodbye Cruel World|
|1-1||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||The Only Flame In Town||4:01|
|1-2||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Home Truth||3:13|
|1-3||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Room With No Number||4:13|
|1-4||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Inch By Inch||2:29|
|1-5||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Worthless Thing||3:03|
|1-6||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Love Field||3:34|
|1-7||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||I Wanna Be Loved||4:47|
|1-8||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||The Comedians||2:35|
|1-9||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Joe Porterhouse||3:29|
|1-10||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Sour Milk-Cow Blues||2:50|
|1-11||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||The Great Unknown||3:00|
|1-12||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||The Deportees Club||2:54|
|1-13||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Peace In Our Time||4:08|
|2-1||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||The Only Flame In Town (Alternate Version)||4:07|
|2-2||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Young Boy Blues (Demo)
Producer [With] – Colin Fairley, E.C.*
|2-3||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Turning The Town Red
Producer [Assisted By] – Jon Jacobs
|2-4||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||I Hope You're Happy Now
Producer [With] – Colin Fairley, E.C.*
|2-5||–Elvis Costello With Madness||Tomorrow's (Just Another Day)||2:54|
|2-6||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Get Yourself Another Fool
Engineer – Colin FairleyProducer [With] – Colin Fairley, E.C.*
|2-7||–Elvis Costello With Nick Lowe||Baby It's You
Guitar [Lead] – E.C.*
|2-8||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||I Wanna Be Loved (Demo)||3:22|
|2-9||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||The Great Unknown (Demo)||2:35|
|2-10||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||She Loves The Jerk (Demo)||3:10|
|2-11||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Turning The Town Red (Demo)||3:37|
|2-12||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Peace In Our Time (Demo)||3:30|
|2-13||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Withered And Died||3:12|
|2-14||–Elvis Costello||The Comedians (Demo)||2:25|
|2-15||–Elvis Costello||Inch By Inch (Demo)||2:11|
|2-16||–Elvis Costello||Mystery Voice (Demo)||2:23|
|2-17||–Elvis Costello||Joe Porterhouse (Demo)||3:19|
|2-18||–Elvis Costello||The Town Where Time Stood Still (Demo)||2:15|
|2-19||–Elvis Costello||Blue Murder On Union Avenue (Demo)||2:30|
|2-20||–Elvis Costello||Home Truth (Demo)||3:05|
|2-21||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||The Only Flame In Town (Live)||4:12|
|2-22||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Worthless Thing (Live)||3:30|
|2-23||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Sleepless Nights (Live)||2:40|
|2-24||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||What I Like Most About You Is Your Girlfriend (Live)||2:10|
|2-25||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Motel Matches (Live)||2:39|
|2-26||–Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Love Field (Live)||3:21|
- Artwork By [Reissue Art Direction & Design] – Greg Allen
- Artwork By [Typography] – Phil Smee
- Bass – Bruce Thomas (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Nick Lowe (tracks: 2-7)
- Drums – Pete Thomas (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Guitar, Percussion [Anvil] – Elvis Costello (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Keyboards [Random Racket] – Maurice Worm (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Mastered By [Remastering] – Dan Hersch
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jim Russell (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Other [Editorial Supervision] – Julee Stover
- Other [Product Manager] – Kenny Nemes
- Other [Project Assistance] – Bob Carlton, Brian Kehew, Kathryn Whitaker, Mark Leviton, Patrick Milligan, Randy Perry, Steve Woolard
- Other [Research Assistance] – Ginger Dettman
- Percussion – Luis Jardim (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Photography – Brian Griffin, Davies/Starr, Jeffrey Mayer, Keith Morris, Tom Sacchetti
- Producer – Clive Langer & Alan Winstanley (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), Clanger Winstanley* (tracks: 2-5), Fairley* (tracks: 2-13), Costello* (tracks: 2-7, 2-13), Nick Lowe (tracks: 2-2, 2-4, 2-6), Lowe* (tracks: 2-7), Bassman* (tracks: 2-7), The Mono-Kings (tracks: 2-3)
- Producer [Sound] – Andrew Sandoval, Bill Inglot
- Recorded By – E.C.* (tracks: 2-14 to 2-20)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Reissue Producer – Gary Stewart , Val Jennings
- Saxophone, Saxophone [Electric] – Gary Barnacle (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Trombone – Jim Paterson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Vocals – Daryl Hall (tracks: 1-1), Elvis Costello (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13), E.C.* (tracks: 2-7), Green Gartside (tracks: 1-7), Nick Lowe (tracks: 2-7)
- Written-By – Barney Williams (tracks: 2-7), Felice And Boudleaux Bryant* (tracks: 2-23), Burt Bacharach (tracks: 2-7), Carl Smyth (tracks: 2-5), Clive Langer (tracks: 1-11, 2-9), Doc Pomus (tracks: 2-2), Elvis Costello (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 2-1, 2-3, 2-4, 2-9, 2-11, 2-12, 2-14 to 2-22, 2-25, 2-26), Ernest Tucker (tracks: 2-6), Farnell Jenkins (tracks: 1-7, 2-8), Frank Haywood (tracks: 2-6), Jerry Dammers (tracks: 2-24), John Hiatt (tracks: 2-10), Mack David (tracks: 2-7), Mike Barson (tracks: 2-5), Phil Spector (tracks: 2-2), Richard Thompson (tracks: 2-13)
Notes1-1 to 1-13 Recorded at Sarm West Studios, London, February 1984. Mixed at Genetic Studios, Streatley, March 1984.
2-1 Recorded at Sarm Studio .
2-2 & 2-4 Recorded at Eden Studios, Acton (October 1984).
2-6 Recorded at Eden Studios, Action .
2-7 Recorded at Ampro Studios, London (May 1984).
2-8 to 2-12 Recorded at Eden Studios, Acton (December 1983).
2-13 Recorded at Riverside Studio, London .
2-21 to 2-26 Recorded at The Warfield, San Francisco (28 April 1984).
CD1 First issued as F-Beat [UK] #ZL 70317 & Columbia [US] #39429 (June 1984).
2-3 First issued as the B-side of "I Wanna Be Loved".
2-5 First issued as the B-side of the 12" single of "Tomorrow's (Just Another Day)" by Madness (February 1983).
2-6 First issued as a B-side of "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood".
2-7 First issued as a B-side of "L.A.F.S." by Nick Lowe.
2-13 First issued as the B-side of "Peace In Our Time".
Erratum: In the booklet there's a songwriting credit mentioned for Burt Bacharach, Mack David & Barney Williams without any songtitle. This concerns track 2-7 "Baby It's You".
"Tomorrow's (Just Another Day)" (P)1983 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Stirling Holdings Ltd. under exclusive license to Virgin Records Ltd. Licensed courtesy of Virgin Records Ltd.
All other selections (P)1984, 1986, 1995 & 2004 Elvis Costello.
(C)2004 Demon Music Group Ltd.
Marketed by Demon Records, a division of the Demon Music Group Ltd., London, W1T 1JU.
Manufactured in the EU.
Barcode: 7 40155 71102 3.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 740155711023
- Barcode (Text): 7 40155 71102 3
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): MANUS110/A DEMON MUSIC GROUP LTD 64004
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): MANUS110/B DEMON MUSIC GROUP LTD 64006
|ZL 70317||Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Goodbye Cruel World (LP, Album)||F-Beat||ZL 70317||UK||1984|
|RPL-8251||Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Goodbye Cruel World (LP, Album)||F-Beat||RPL-8251||Japan||1984|
|ZL 70317||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Goodbye Cruel World (LP, Album)||F-Beat||ZL 70317||UK & Europe||1984|
|VICP-62509||Elvis Costello & The Attractions||Goodbye Cruel World (CD, Album, RE)||Victor||VICP-62509||Japan||2003|
|SFL1 0100||Elvis Costello And The Attractions*||Goodbye Cruel World (LP, Album)||F-Beat, Starcall Records||SFL1 0100||Australia||1984|