Johnny Gill - Provocative download free
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Johnny Gill, Stokley*, Terry LewisProducer – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisVocals ["Floor" Chants] – Mint ConditionWritten-By – James Harris III, Terry Lewis
Producer, Instruments [All] – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By – James Harris III, Terry Lewis
|3||Where No Man Has Gone Before
Backing Vocals – Lisa Keith, Stokley*Producer, Instruments [All] – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By – James Harris III, Terry Lewis
|4||I Got You
Backing Vocals – Boyz II MenBass – Johnny CroomsCo-producer – Michael McCaryKeyboards – Nathan MorrisMixed By – Dave WayPercussion – Shawn StockmanProducer, Written-By – Nathan Morris, Shawn Stockman, Wanya MorrisRecorded By – Jim "Jifi" Hinger*
|5||A Cute, Sweet, Love Addiction
Keyboards, Programmed By – Jimmy JamPercussion, Backing Vocals – Terry LewisProducer – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By – James Harris III, Terry Lewis
|6||Long Way From Home
Backing Vocals – Alexandra Brown*, Babyface, Marc NelsonBass – Kayo Drums – L.A. ReidKeyboards – BabyfaceMixed By – Barney PerkinsProducer, Written-By – Babyface, Daryl Simmons, L.A. ReidRecorded By – Brad Guilderman*, Donnell Sullivan, Jim "Z" Zumpano*
|7||Tell Me How U Want It
Backing Vocals – Babyface, Johnny Gill, Pamela Copeland, Tye-VBass – Kayo Drums – Derock*, L.A. ReidEngineer [Assistant Recording] – Blake Eiseman, Jason Shablik, John RogersKeyboards – Derock*Mixed By – Dave WayProducer – Daryl Simmons, Kayo Recorded By – Jim "Z" Zumpano*, Phil Tan, Thom KiddWritten-By – Babyface, Daryl Simmons
Backing Vocals – Jamecia BennettDrums, Percussion – Stokley*Keyboards – Jimmy Wright*, Jimmy JamProducer – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By – James Harris III, James T. Smith*, Johnny Gill, Terry Lewis
|9||Quiet Time To Play
Backing Vocals – Johnny Gill, Karyn WhiteKeyboards – Jimmy Jam, McKinley HortonPercussion – Stokley*Producer – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By – James Harris III, McKinley Horton, Terry Lewis
|10||I Know Where I Stand
Arranged By [Orchestra] – Lee Blaskey*Bass – Cris Brown*Cello – Camilla Heller, Daryl Skobba, Sarah LewisClarinet, Bass Clarinet – Fred HedlingFlute – Julia Bogorad*Harp – Kathy KienzleHorn – Paul StrakaOboe – Tom Tempel*Percussion – Bob Adney, Stokley*Piano – Billy SteeleProducer – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisViola – Alice Preves, Evelina Chao, Michael Adams , Tom Strasser*Violin – Anne Strasser, Carolyn Daws, Daria Tedeschi, Elsa Nilsson, Hanley Daws, JoAlta Geidel, Mike Sobieski*, Tom Komacker*Written-By – Billy Steele, James Harris III, Karyn White, Terry Lewis
|11||There U Go
Backing Vocals – Babyface, Melvin Edmonds, Tye-VBass – Kayo Drums – L.A. ReidKeyboards – BabyfaceProducer, Written-By – Babyface, Daryl Simmons, L.A. Reid
|12||Let's Just Run Away
Arranged By [Rhythm Arrangement] – Lance Alexander, Prof. T.*Backing Vocals – Joey Elias, Prof. T.*Drum Programming, Keyboards, Percussion, Guitar – Lance AlexanderProducer, Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Lance Alexander, Prof. T.*Recorded By – Steve HodgeVoice [Dialogue] – Ashley Jackson, Christy WilliamsWritten-By – George Duke, James Harris III, Lance Alexander, Terry Lewis, Tony Tolbert
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Licensed To – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Engineered At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Mixed At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 4 Recording
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Studio LaCoCo
- Recorded At – Elumba Studios
- Mixed At – Encore Studios
- Recorded At – Doppler Studios
- Produced For – Flyte Tyme Productions
- Produced For – LaFace Inc.
- Produced For – Kay-Rock Productions
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Published By – Vanderpool Publishing
- Published By – Slim Shot Publishing
- Published By – Squirt Shot Publishing
- Published By – Kear Music
- Published By – Boobie Loo Music
- Published By – LL Cool J Music
- Published By – Def Jam Music, Inc.
- Published By – New Perspective Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Kings Kid Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – Green Skirt Music, Inc.
- Published By – Burbank Plaza Music, Inc.
- Published By – Mycenae Music
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Vida Sparks
- Art Direction – Jonathan Clark
- Coordinator [A&R Project Coordination] – Steve Cook
- Design [Graphic] – Emilie Burnham
- Engineer, Mixed By – Dave Rideau (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8 to 12), Steve Hodge (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8 to 12)
- Executive-Producer – Jheryl Busby, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, Vida Sparks
- Management [Business Management] – Clarence Avant
- Management [Personal Management] – Brooke Payne
- Photography By – Pamela Springsteen
NotesCover sticker: Special international version contains 2 bonus tracks 530 206-2.
Engineered and mixed at Flyte Tyme Studios except: track 4 recorded at Studio 4, mixed at Larrabee Studios; track 6 recorded at Studio LaCoCo and Elumba Recording Studio, mixed at Encore Studios; track 7 recorded at Studio LaCoCo & Doppler Studios, mixed at Larrabee Studios.
All songs produced for Flyte Tyme Productions except Tracks 4, 6, 7, 11. Tracks 6, 11 produced for LaFace Inc., track 7 produced for Kay-Rock Productions
1 to 3, 5: Flyte Tyme Tunes (ASCAP)
4: Vanderpool Publishing/Slim Shot Publishing/Squirt Shot Publishing (ASCAP)
6: Kear Music/BooBie-Loo Music (BMI)
7: BooBie-Loo Music/Kear Music (BMI)
8: Flyte Tyme Tunes/LL Cool J Music/Def Jam Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
9: Flyte Tyme Tunes/New Perspective Publishing Inc. (ASCAP)
10: Flyte Tyme Tunes/New Perspective Publishing Inc./Kings Kid Music o.b.o. Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (ASCAP/BMI)
11: Kear Music/Ensing Music Corporation/Green Skirt Music, Inc. (BMI)
12: New Perspective Publishing Inc./Flyte Tyme Tunes/Burbank Plaza Music, Inc./Mycenae Music (ASCAP)
℗ 1993 Motown Record Company, L.P.
© 1993 Motown Record Company, L.P.
Made from masters of Motown Record Company, L.P.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Motown Record Company, L.P.
Exclusively licensed to Polygram International Music B.V.
℗ 1993 Motown Record Company, L.P.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31453 02062 7
- Matrix / Runout: 530 206-2 01 > MADE IN GERMANY A
- Label Code: LC 0881
- Rights Society: B·I·E·M STEMRA
- Price Code: POL 900
- SPARS Code: AAD
|530 206-2||Johnny Gill||Provocative (CD, Album)||Motown||530 206-2||Australia||1993|
|3746363552||Johnny Gill||Provocative (CD, Album)||Motown, A&M Records||3746363552||Canada||1993|
|37463-6355-4, 3746363554||Johnny Gill||Provocative (Cass, Album, Club)||Motown, Motown||37463-6355-4, 3746363554||US||1993|
|530 206 - 4||Johnny Gill||Provocative (Cass, Album)||Motown||530 206 - 4||Indonesia||1993|
|530 206-4||Johnny Gill||Provocative (Cass, Album)||Motown||530 206-4||Brazil||1993|