Mase Featuring The Lox, Black Rob & DMX - 24 Hrs. To Live download free
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||24 Hrs. To Live (Radio Mix)
Featuring – Black Rob, DMX, The Lox
|2||24 Hrs. To Live (Instrumental)||4:36|
|3||24 Hrs. To Live (Call Out Research Hook)||0:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bad Boy Records
- Copyright (c) – Bad Boy Records
- Marketed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Daddy's House Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Daddy's House Recording Studio
- Produced For – The Mystery System, Inc.
- Produced For – Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – Top Of New York, Inc.
- Published By – M. Betha Publishing
- Published By – Sheek Louchion
- Published By – Jae'wons Publishing
- Published By – Paniro's Publishing
- Published By – Diamond Rob Music
- Published By – Boomer X
- Published By – Crazy Cat Catalog
- Published By – Nash Mack Publishing
- Published By – Six July Publishing
- Published By – Justin Combs Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Design – (((Stereotype)))
- Executive-Producer – Sean "Puffy" Combs*
- Executive-Producer [Associate Executive Producer] – Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie
- Mixed By – Deric "D-dot" Angelettie, Michael Patterson
- Photography By [Black Rob] – Michael Lavine
- Photography By [DMX] – Michael Benabib
- Photography By [Mase] – Lisa Peardon
- Photography By [The Lox] – Daniel "Tony MonCamera" Hastings/Lab 1228*
- Producer – Carlos "Six July" Broady, Deric "D-dot" Angelettie, Nashiem Myrick
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – J-Dub*
- Recorded By – Stephen Dent
- Written-By – C. Broady*, D. Styles*, D. Angelettie*, E. Simmons*, J. Phillips*, M. Betha*, N. Myrick*, R. Ross*, S. Combs*, S. Jacobs*
NotesFrom his #1 debut album, HARLEM WORLD
Produced by Deric "D-dot" Angelettie for Mystery System, Inc./Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc., Nashiem Myrick & Carlos "Six July" Broady for Top Of New York, Inc./Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Additional Programming [...] for Dub's World/Noontime, Inc.
Executive Producer: [...] for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Associate Executive Producer: [...] for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
Published by M. Betha Publishing/Sheek Louchion/Jae'wons Publishing/Paniro's Publishing/Diamond Rob Music/Boomer X/Crazy Cat Catalog/Nash Mack Publishing (ASCAP)/Six July Publishing (BMI)/Justin Combs Publishing, adm. by EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Recorded and Mixed at Daddy's House Recording Studios, NYC
Contains excerpts from "Moses Theme" written by L. Bell, T. Bell, J. Robinson & C. James. Published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Co., Inc. (BMI). Used by permission. All rights reserved. Contains samples from "Magic Wanda," performed by Frankie Brew. Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
DMX appears courtesy of Ruff Ryders Entertainment, Inc./Def Jam Records
Promo Only. Not For Sale.
Printed on CD:
℗ 1997, 1998 & © 1998 Bad Boy Records. Manufactured in U.S.A. for Arista Records, Inc.
Printed on back cover & inlay:
℗ 1997, 1998 & © 1998 Bad Boy Records. Marketed, Manufactured and Distributed by Arista Records, Inc., a unit of BMG Entertainment, 6 West 57th Street, New York, N.Y. 10019. Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: *4D* BBPCD9149 B2
- Matrix / Runout (Reversed): B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L431
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|BBPCD-9166||Ma$e* Featuring The Lox, Black Rob & DMX||Ma$e* Featuring The Lox, Black Rob & DMX - 24 Hrs. To Live (CD, Single, Promo)||Bad Boy Entertainment||BBPCD-9166||US||1997|
|BBDP-9149||Mase||24 Hrs. To Live (12", Promo)||Bad Boy Entertainment||BBDP-9149||US||1998|